Town of Jerusalem
Deputy Highway Superintendant
- Road repair updates
- Maintenance and construction of Town of Jerusalem roads, snow removal and sanding
- Address hazards or obstructions on Town of Jerusalem roads (i.e. potholes, washouts, flooding, fallen tree limbs)
- Seasonal road closings
» Driveway / Culvert Permit Application Form
2018 Road Work
- COATES RD.
- SUTTON RD.
- WILLIAMS HILL
- YODER HILL
- KINNEYS CORNER
- COUNTY HOUSE WOODS
- DAVIS RD.
- JAMES RD.
- ESPERANZA RD.
- TOWNSEND RD.
- CRESENT BEACH
- EAST VALLEY from 54A to Sid White Rd
- ARMSTRONG RD.
- BELKNAP HILL from Armstrong to Italy Friend Rd
- COMSTOCK (If time and weather permits.)
FULL DEPTH RECLAMATION (add gravel and profile)
- STEVER HILL (From Darby’s to Prosser Rd.)
- PROSSER RD (From Italy Hill to Stever Hill)
Compostable Yard & Garden Waste
The Town DOES NOT dispose of Leaf/Yard Waste. Compostable yard and garden waste is accepted at 4021 Italy Hill Road (just west of Hunt County Vineyards).
What is accepted:
- Leaf waste
- Grass clippings from lawns that have NOT been treated with herbicides (i.e. any type of "Weed N Feed" product)
- Vegetable based kitchen/garden scraps
- Livestock manure and straw/hay based bedding (larger volumes need to make arrangements ahead of time by emailing email@example.com
- Non-treated wood chips (i.e. from a tree service)
What is NOT accepted:
- Sticks larger in diameter than 1/2"
- Trash of any sort i.e.: cigarette butts, water bottles, Styrofoam, etc.
- Ashes of any sort
- Carcasses/meat scraps/bones
- Dog/Cat waste/litter
- Anything non-compostable
If you bring leaves/yard waste in bags you MUST dump them and take the bags with you.
Anything NOT listed as accepted is prohibited.
These lists are subject to change.
Any questions or comments please email firstname.lastname@example.org